Fun Brown Shadows
If you think browns are boring, I’m here to tell you they can be some of the most interesting colors around. Here are some of my favorites!
- MAC Sable - Rich rust-brown with a soft pink sheen
- MAC Copper - Dark super-rich metallic copper-brown pigment
- MAC Blue Brown - Many brands have a duo-chrome brown like this. It’s a red brown with an aqua blue sheen. Urban Decay, Too Faced, and Lime Crime have similar versions.
- MAC Green Brown - This is a less red version of Blue Brown but with a green sheen. This isn’t quite as common a shade as Blue Brown.
- Laura Mercier Burnished Copper - This Metallic Creme Eye Color is wonderfully rich and beautiful. The color is similar to MAC Copper Metal pigment but it’s a cream base so you can layer other browns over it for an uber-rich effect.
- TKB Nosy-Be Chameleon (wrong name listed in image) - This is a sparkly red brown with sparkly blue bits. It’s not truly a duochrome pigment the way Blue Brown is, but more flecks of brown mica with aqua sparks.