Weekend Face of The Day: Intense peacock blue lids with MAC Tilt shadow
Instant intensity without a whole lot of work!
After months of being lazy and just using neutrals out, I’ve been into strong blue-tones on the lid recently. To make sure I don’t look like a bad interpretation of a Disney Villain, I turn it into a colored smoky eye and keep it from being too dramatic by restricting the color below the socket line.
This isn’t a tutorial because it’s simply buffing a duochrome blue-green shadow over a black base. (Leave the outer corners black.)
- MAC Face & Body Foundation - C2
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW20 + C25
- Stila Hydrating Finishing Powder to set foundation
- Shu Uemura Hard Formula 9 brow pencil in Seal Brown to fill in brows
- MAC Browset in Mink to groom and set brows
- Shahnaz Husain black kajal all over as base, then later as liner
- MAC Tilt shadow over tthe black kajal/base, leaving only outer corners black
- Tiny touch of MAC Shimmermint on the inner corners just for some brightness
- L’oreal Voluminous Mascara in Blackest Black
- MAC Well-Dressed blush (just a touch)
- Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Plum stroked over clear lip balm for just a hint of pink
I always find it funny how the list looks incredibly long even when you use just one item per area (brows, lids, lash, skin, spots, cheeks, lips)
@ violet-moreviolence: Thanks hun! (I actually haven’t colored, applied or done anything more than shampoo the roots for the last 2 years, LOL!!)
conner-and-murphy: LOL who doesn’t right? I gravitate towards anything metallic.