Get The Look:
- Apply this by creating a flawless matte base (use powder foundation over concealer).
- Then apply charcoal black shadow to the lids and lower lash line, taking care to keep the look very defined by and staying within the socket, and keep the color very dark within the lid area itself. Do not smoke or wing this out too much.
- Use very full, dramatic lashes with defined clusters to mimic that spidery doll-lash effect.
- Apply a hot pink matte blush very high up on the cheeks and keep it relatively centralized, rather than swept up toward the temples. You want the porcelain-doll air-brushed flush.
- Apply a hot pink lipstick, making sure that your cupid’s bow is very defined. Then dab a paler pink gloss in the center of lips if you want.
Fabulous, affordable fushchia lipsticks to try:
Rimmel Color Showoff Lipsticks in #210 Pink Fame or #220 Shocking Pink.