"hi, what websites do you recommend for buying makeup online, specifically ones that will ship to Australia?"
Asked by Anonymous
Hi I definitely recommend the below list.
All ship internationally and have good customer service.
In general remember USPS is always the better option for international rates because it’s sometimes half the price of Fedex but places like nonpareilboutique and allcosmeticswholesale charge higher rates for the same weight than beautyjoint etc so be aware when buying brands like NYX that are available on multiple sites.
1. Beautyjoint.com: elf, Milani, NYX
2. Beflurt.com: NYX, discounted high-end brands like Nars, Too Faced and Laura Mercier
3. Coastalscents.com: cheap palettes, shadows, brushes
4. nonpareilboutique.com: Wet n Wild
5. Sigmabeauty.com: fantastic mid-range price brushes
6. barrym.com: Lip paints!! I love these; the colors are so strong and they’re so affordable. Check out the eye dusts and lip pencils too. (UK shipping is slightly more expensive than from US sites in general.)
For higher-end products I often shop from:
7. Allcosmeticswholesale.com: limited edition and discontinued MAC products
8. Limecrimemakeup.com: the lipsticks are fantastic and shipping is free internationally if you spend above a certain amount.
9. beautybay.com [update thanks to sweetaholic-beauty] : Free international shipping for specialty brands such as Mario Badescu, Dr Sebagh, etc. Amazing!! I’m going to have to check this out.
These aren’t the only places that ship internationally of course. I haven’t checked out Sleek makeup, etc so I can’t say. If anyone has more to recommend reply to this and let us know which you like!