My name is Tara, I’m a 17 year old Australian beauty blogger with not much of a fanbase, but a huge love and collection of makeup
1. How would you describe your makeup style? (i.e. classic 40’s pin-up, etc.)
I generally go for a casual look with mild inspiration from pin-up looks – I love doing winged eyeliner every day, and work my eye-shadow around my mood from that, and then add my lips!
2. Lipstick or Lipgloss? Mascara or false lashes?
Lipstick for sure. I cannot handle it if my lips feel like there’s heaps on them! And mascara, false lashes just make me look so made up.
3. You are late for a hot date and you have not done your face. You have space for only 3 items in your purse and these are…
Mascara, foundation, and red lippy.
I can definitely deal with having no liner and shadow if I have a nice red lip :)
4. What is your biggest beauty challenge/hurdle? (e.g. applying blush without looking like a clown… applying liquid liner…etc)
- Ooh, I’m not sure. I always seem to mess up my eyeliner or mascara by smudging it with my finger or something like that. And sometimes I can go a bit overboard with bronzer, i tend to stay away.
5. What beauty product do you have way too many of?
- Lipstick and nail polish. A person cannot wear that much!
6. What are your beauty pet peeves? (List 1-3.)
People who wear winged liner that can’t actually do it, but wear it out anyway. Practise at home until you get it, ladies. Also fits into the category of people who let their eyeliner smudge in their inner corner, ick!
Unblended eye-shadow, and orange face come close.
7. Who is/are your favorite beauty icon(s)?
Kristen Stewart. She’s so edgy but in such a nice way. Also, Katy Perry always flawlessly pulls off such fierce looks!
8. What beauty product do you regret buying in the past half year? (List 1-3; hopefully you don’t have too many…)
I bought this one eyeliner that pretty much crackled off, which made me sad, but apart from that I only regret buying bad foundation.
9. What (1-3) items is/are on your current Beauty Wishlist?
I want the Maybelline 10 hour lip stains, they look to die for! All the drugstore make up brands that we don’t have here, like elf and wet n wild, but apart from that, pretty much every lipstick in the store.
10. If you were an animal/creature, you would probably be a..
A cat, not only are they my favourite animal but just look at their eyes!
Candice: LOL… I totally get what you mean about wanting pretty much every lipstick in the store… (ok maybe not so much the frosty ones…)